“Personal information” is personally identifiable information such as Your name, residential address and e-mail address and includes information about Your Products and Services subscriptions and usage, credit information and billing records, service and recorded complaints.
iWatchLife collects and uses Your personal information primarily for the purpose of providing You with the Products and Services that You have requested. Unless You specifically authorize iWatchLife to release Your personal information, or release is required or permitted by law, iWatchLife will not disclose, sell, lease or trade Your personal information to other third parties. Information You provide will be used as follows:
1. To take, process or deliver order.
2. Process or obtain payment.
3. Notify You of the status of the order.
4. For security, credit or fraud prevention purposes.
5. To register purchase with the manufacturer or service provider for warranty, technical support or similar purpose.
6. To facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for Products or Services.
7. To provide You with effective customer service and/or technical support.
8. To provide You with a personalized shopping experience.
9. To provide You, upon receiving Your consent, with updates, upgrades, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and any other information You request.
10. To undertake, upon receiving Your consent, any other promotional activities.
11. To improve the Web site, Your experience, and related Products or Services.
12. For purpose(s) identified in a specific privacy notice posted on the page or area of the web site where customer already provided information.
13. For statistical purposes.
How Personal Information will be collected:
1. Personal information is collected by iWatchLife when You specifically and knowingly choose to provide it to us such as when You subscribe to the Services.
2. Information sent to Telewatch Inc. d.b.a iWatchLife by web browsers.3. Information collected using “cookies” and other web technology such as web beacons.
3. Personal Information may be shared with:
(a) iWatchLife’s Service Providers in order to maintain our high level of quality.
(b) iWatchLife’s Service Providers to maintain normal operational activities.
(c) Law enforcement; to comply with legal requirement.
iWatchLife will seek Your consent prior to the collection, use and disclosure of the information as required by applicable privacy legislation. Subject to legal and contractual requirements, You can refuse to consent to iWatchLife’s collection, use or disclosure of information about You. You may also withdraw Your consent to any further collection, use or disclosure of information about You at any time by providing iWatchLife with reasonable notice. If iWatchLife intended disclosures or uses of Your information changes, You will be notified accordingly. Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose without Your consent.
iWatchLife will try to ensure that information about You is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, please inform iWatchLife of any change of name, address or other information. In the event You have questions about the accuracy of factual information which iWatchLife has collected about You, You will have access to that information in order to verify and update it.
iWatchLife will store any Personal Information You provide as long as You remain an iWatchLife account holder. Upon cancellation or termination of your Account, Your Personal Information will be immediately and irrevocably deleted and removed from the Website and iWatchLife’s servers unless pursuant to a court order or legal compulsion.
iWatchLife is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as restricted access and the use of passwords and encryption have been adopted to protect Your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. iWatchLife’s employees have been trained to respect Your privacy at all times and those employees with access to Your personal information shall use Your personal information strictly in accordance with these Conditions and the applicable privacy laws.
iWatchLife uses Display Advertising and Remarketing to show ads to visitors who have previously visited iWatchLife websites. These ads may be shown to you on 3rd party websites. This advertising depends on using cookies that store anonymous information about your visit to iWatchLife. If you do not want to see such ads after visiting the iWatchLife website, you may opt out by changing your settings in the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
If You have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of Your personal information or if You simply want to know which of Your personal information iWatchLife has on file, You may contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. iWatchLife has procedures in place to receive and respond to any complaints or inquiries about its handling of the personal information of its Customers.